SkyTrack Bluetooth Sensor contains a temperature and a magnetic sensor.
The temperature sensor is used for sending data about temperature, entry status, capacity and voltage of the battery. The magnetic sensor sends data about the strength of the magnetic field, entry status, capacity and voltage of the battery, detecting the opening and closing of the door, etc.
Here are some specifications of the SkyTrack Bluetooth Sensor:
- configuration and upgrading the device through an Android application
- the ability to configure transmitting power, frequency of sending data, device name, etc.
- 1 digital input for connecting various external assemblies
- 1 LED diode to indicate mode
- battery power (battery life of 1000 mAh; duration up to ten years, depending on the mode of operation of the sensor)
- range up to 20 meters outdoors