SkyTrack Eco Driving is a system developed to enhance the skills of professional drivers and reach optimal level of driving - when looking at the safety, fuel consumption, eco-friendliness, etc.
It has many benefits for the user as well as for the environment. Here is a list of some:
- Increases traffic safety
- Improves driving skills
- Reduces fuel consumption
- Lowers maintenance cost
- Cuts CO2 emission
- Decreases vehicle noise
- Promotes responsible driving
- Lowers driver's stress
Eco Driving is constructed in four parts:
1. Analysis - Evaluating driver's behavior and driving competence; analyzing how to achieve a better ECO Score
2. Schooling - Teaching drivers ECO Driving techniques to increase safety, cut carbon emission and reduce fuel consumption
3. Training - Training drivers with the help of a professional instructor using the SkyTrack ECO Instructor set
4. Monitoring - Monitor driver and vehicle events, collect statistical data, calculate ECO score using SkyTrack tracking system
After ECO Drive Training, 95% of drivers show a significant improvement in driving skills followed by 20% reduction in fuel consumption, 5% off maintenance costs and 20% lower carbon emissions.