What is a DTD device?
DTD is a device that automatically downloads data from digital tachographs and driver cards. The device connects to the tachograph and retrieves data from the vehicle and the driver card via the data card within the deadlines.
What are the advantages of this device?
- Automatic transmission of data and preparation of reports as soon as possible;
- It is not necessary for vehicles and drivers to arrive at a certain location;
- Remote data download on request (driver control)
- Calculation of minimum hourly rates and salaries through tachograph data;
- Downloading data from the tachograph according to your needs;